Thursday, September 1, 2011
Less than a week left
Only less than a week left before I leave for Japan, but my travels are starting bright and early tomorrow morning. Everything's packed nice and neat (something I think I gained after years of experiencing trips, I swear I leave to go somewhere every year) though I'm sure I over packed a bit. Everything is still in the limit of 50 lbs and not to crazy but a little more than light. Two suitcases, my backpack which will be my carry on and my purse which is a size of a small backpack really. I'm pretty sure when I arrive in Japan everyone will be staring at me like I'm some crazy foreigner going on some insane adventure.

Anyway, tomorrow I will leave with my little brother and father to drive down to Pearland, TX to visit some family. Eventually a large portion of my family (possibly around 30-40 people) will drive down to Sargent where they own some land by the ocean and spent a night or two there to celebrate my Aunt Bobbie's 50th birthday. We'll be camping out there since there really isn't any houses out there, an RV for my grandparents to sleep in instead of a tent. But I know it'll be a good time, and one last real good look at the stars.

The stars are what I'm going to miss the most of. The endless sparkles in the sky with the moon hanging up there with them. Living in the city, you can't get a very good view of that. Osaka is one of Japan's biggest cities and I don't know when I'll have a beautiful view of the endless stars. Endless skies too. My friend had mentioned before moving to a city in another state that she would miss the endless blue skies with the mountains fading in the distance. It's very true though... Arizona doesn't have many forests (depending where you are), giving the illusion of the everything goes on. As much as I always want to go out and travel, see places and things I can't experience here in the states Arizona will always be a very beautiful place to return to after a long journey.

After my time in Texas I'll be flying to San Fran. and enjoy California weather for about three days leaving for Japan on the third. I'll probably spend time with family in California too, not that it's a bad thing. I love my family and spending time with them is always a party (literally). I'm hoping that because all this intense traveling within a week, on the long flight to Japan I can just pass out with exhaustion.

I'm looking forward for tomorrow because my travels start.
0 Honey:

Post a Comment